COVID-19 Update

We have been asked by several of our parents, and partner leagues about how we are handling our upcoming season in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic that is dramatically affecting everything in our lives.

It has become apparent, we will likely have a shortened 2020 season.  With the Governor’s Directed Health Measures, and schools cancelled through the rest of the school year, we won’t be able to start any games until at least June 1, 2020.

We have confirmed with the City of Gering Parks Dept. that construction on our new facilities is still on schedule to start on June 29. That will give us exactly four weeks to try and get our season completed.

We are working on contingency plans to see if there are other fields that could be usable to possibly extend our season into July, so check back regularly for updates.

All of our in-person registration events, and additional camps and clinics have been cancelled.  

We will follow the guidelines passed down from the state and local health officials, however our plan is to wait until later in April before making any final decisions on our season.

Registration will continue to be held online only, and the link to the registration form can be found at

In the event our season is cancelled, we will issue refunds to all participants, minus processing fees.

As we move forward, we value all of the input of our player families.   Please complete the poll below and if you would like to communicate with us directly, complete the form below.